Cabanatuan food trip: 8 dishes to try at Caffe La Tea

6:17 AM




Since my school is a few steps away from this coffee shop, we often spend our lunch and merienda break at Caffe La Tea - Robinson's Towns Ville. At its opening day, we heard a lot of buzz about it. At first, seeing a lot people inside CLT is a major turn off for us from trying this place, for its againsts what we're looking for in a coffee place where it should be a place for comfort, relaxation and unwinding after a stressful day, but that crowd of people we see every time we passed by CLT makes us more interested and curious at the same time.


CLT is a huge place, big enough to accommodate around 60- 70 people I guess? Oftentimes, most of its customers are group of students, families and barkadas making the place look crowded at times but inside once we've been accommodated we hardly notice the congestion of people.


Since one of its notable aspects of their menu is the local ingredients and its adaptation to the Cabanatuan taste and culture, this place is a big hit in the city.

I gathered some of my favorite in their menu and these are my must-try dishes this place:

1. Cabsy Longganisa rice

Cabsy longganisa rice (php 89)
Cabanatuan's well-known longganisa bototay topped on a well seasoned bagoong rice. It's very interesting for them to include this on the menu. I can still smell that longganisa from here. Yummy!


2. Pork Sinigang

Pork Sinigang (php 89)
It's their best-seller for a reason. The perfect combination of fresh local vegetables and that intense sourness is one of my favorite after-class meal during a rainy day.


3. Coco Mango

Coco Mango (php 99)
A unique blend of sweet mango and coconut milk top with cheese. The sweet and sour combination of this is perfect for the next one the list.


4. Cheezy Beef Nachos

Cheezy Beef Nacho (php 169)
Need I say more? This our barkada favorite, for only P169 we get a generous bowl of nachos with salsa and sour cream good for 3-5 persons.


5. Chiz Buco

Chiz Buco (php 129)

This is another barkada favorite. Buko, some bits of veggies, ham and cheese is quite an interesting blend for those who want to try something new. For us, we love to order this one kasi nga madami! HAHAHA


6. Creamy Chicken Pesto

Creamy Chicken Pesto (php 159)
Creamy sauce + Chicken + Strong flavor of herbs = yum yum yum!


7.  Dark choco Rock salt and Cheese

Dark Choco RSC (php 85) 
This is my comfort drink. If I don't know what I want, "I'll take one venti dark choco rock salt and cheese please!"


8. Red Velvet

Red Velvet cupcake (php 49)

CLT introduced me to my first red velvet. When it comes to their pastries (which I tried each one of it already) this is the best one for me. Red velvet also often our "birthday cupcake" to be served in a plate with a written dedication message while the everyone in the store sings happy birthday! Yey!





My food buddy The Promdi Boy


More about Caffe La Tea

Full Caffe La Tea Menu: http://caffelateaph.com/food-drinks-menu/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CaffeLaTea
Address: 168, Mabini Street, Cabanatuan City, 3100 Nueva Ecija
Phone:(044) 835 3806


SEE YOU ON MY NEXT FOOD TRIP!



You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Nice photographs!
    Atlas! I found another blogger studying in Cabanatuan :D
    More power on your blog!
    Estudyante Travels

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yow! Finally.
      I've been searching for a student blogger from Cabanatuan also!
      Nice blog by the way, see you around! :D

      Delete